Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've been falling behind..

Falling behind with my posts I know, and I'm sorry to the lovely 3 people who are now following me :)
I really thought this would be my own personal blog that no one would read, but I'm glad I'm actually being heard. Had a really really crappy weekend, full of food, but the past 2 days have actually been really good. A small salad, home made vegetable soup and a cup of tea yesterday, and stirfry, a yogurt cup and canned tuna for today. Tomorrow, I plan on only drinking protein shakes, but I'll see what I can get away with. I might have a family dinner in the evening. 

Next topic, my boyfriend. Before, when I used to tell him I want to spend the rest of my life with him, he would tell me he wants spend the rest of his life with me too...or he was even the one saying it first! Lately though, when I've said something he just says me too, or same. No emotion behind it , what so ever. So today, I told him if he ever changes his mind about me, I want him to let me know. He asked why, so I told him because I don't want to be inlove with someone whos not happy being with me. What did he say? He said 'why?'...So I told him why. I told him that it wouldnt be fair to either of us, and he said 'ok.' Simple as that. Boy do I feel loved, and because of it, I probably wont even be able to sleep tonight. I had an appointment with a surgeon today..getting my wisdom teeth dug out of my head, along with some other messed up procedure. SO much stress thrown onto me, just as I started to gain my happiness again.

No comments:

Post a Comment