Saturday, September 11, 2010

Definitely have not been keeping up

So, It's definitely been a while since I've written, but I'm back on track. Schools started up, and I've fasted a couple days. Gotten closer with my boyfriend Austin, not been the happiest worm underground but what can I do? This disorder's eating me. I really didn't think I'd fall this deep back into it. I remember 2  years ago when I suffered with anorexia, I could hardly fast but now I plan out everything the night before, and I can fast no problem as long as I'm not being watched when I'm eating. I hate eating infront of people, its the worst feeling ever. I try to hide, but I know if I'm not eating infront of people whats the point in eating? Atleast if I'm around people when im shoving food down my throat, they'll think I'm still hoarding  down that food.
Had an omelet and a cup of tea today..some toast and jam later and thats all. Wish me luck.
- Hayley

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw... Glad you're doing well with eating (or the lack of it) but I'm sorry you're not happy. :( I love your blog though, and I hope you keep posting. :)

    Evie x
    +Sorry about the last comment, it went wrong and didn't send properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Evie :) I really didn't think it would ever be read..I love writing and needed to get my feelings out, so I really appreciate that you're taking the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete