Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whatta life.

Let me just start off my saying, I've had a terrible past couple days. I found out my boyfriend was going behind my back, talking to another girl. It wasn't just talking..It involved sexual content, the fact that he wasn't sure if he wanted to be in a relationship anymore, things weren't the same between us, and he regretted not asking this chick out a couple years ago. OH JOY! GOOD TO KNOW MY BOYFRIEND LOVES ME!
I confronted him about it in person, and his facial expression went from 'whats wrong baby?' to 'Oh shit..' Anyways, we talked later that day and he apologized profusely and said he didn't mean any of it. I love him to death, so I forgave him, but It might take me a while to forget this. I would never, ever, In a million and one years, expect this from my boyfriend. I guess everyone makes mistakes though, I know I certainly have. 
I've been doing pretty great the last 4 days, staying under 800 calories, usually around 400 or 500 though. Today I went on an oatmeal diet, only 4 pouches of oatmeal MAX, tea and water :) 
Suprisingly, it was super easy, and I will definitely continue this tomorrow and through out the weekend if possible! I hope whoever is reading this is okay, and happy !
~Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment