Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ugh..

So my fast was going great, only had some pepsi all day..then I was forced dinner. Ahh, fabulous...So of course, I HAD to eat. i had a bit of corn, about 5 mushrooms and a piece of bread =(
I guess tomorrow is a new start, but I just wish I could be able to do this without my parentals forcing food down my throat.
I do plan on eating a bit tomorrow, just in the morning, and if I'm forced to choose something to eat, i'll either have a salad or a cup vegetable soup.
Definitely need to start drinking more water though, I've hardly had any all day, which is definitely not good.
Anyways, I've finally waited out the 4 hours since I've eaten, so im able to sleep now after a bit of late night excersizing!

I'll blog in the morning !
Goodnight,

~ Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment