Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 24th - Yesterday

So yesterday was supposed to be a good day..I was supposed to follow my diet plan, and I would have been able to do it..if it was for a surprise visit to my family who live about 2 hours away. We spent the night at their house, i was able to only have a sandwich and some salmon, which isn't too bad I suppose. Then night came, and of course, I have chips and pizza being shoved down my throat. What the hell was I thinking...I had like half a slice of pizza and half a small bag of doritos... Last night was not a good night, and today is just not a good day, considering my last nights eating plus being ignored by everyone, including my own boyfriend. I wish life was easier, but I'm thinking if I lose more weight I'll be accepted by everyone. I don't know how much I weigh,  hopefully under 130 now, considering im almost 5'7, but I will weigh in at the gym on Friday when I go to work out.  Hopefully all goes well, wish me luck with my liquid fast !

Staying strong (hopefully?)
- Hayley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment